Okay, I'm not going to debate the existence of cellulite (properly pronounced cell-u-leet); I've seen my thighs; there's something there, and I'm going to call it cellulite and it exists because I can see it! So many rumours - so little real information about "orange-peel" skin.
I don't know that it gets rid of cellulite, but I do love this gel by Clarins - very refreshing although expensive.
- Cellulite is the result of toxins under the skin. Maybe, maybe not - how in the world are you going to find out?
- Cellulite is genetic. Maybe, I do know this: I've seen really fat people with no cellulite whatsover - even in women overweight and well over 30. I've seen thin twenty-two year olds with cellulite. I had it when I was very thin (one could even say skinny - I used to drink milk shakes in an attempt to gain weight - yeah, I'm paying for it now!)
- Creams and gels will fix cellulite. Well, they may help your skin to look better, but if you think that it will really get rid of cellulite, you also believe that there are lotions that will increase your cup size from an A to a C.
- Bubbly drinks (carbonated) including sparkling water will cause cellulite. Who knows? Who cares?
- Eat a well-balanced, junk-free diet
ADDED NOTE: I received a comment about cellulite from the New York Day Spa, and checked out their very nice blog. I believe that there is a link to it in the comment - I recommend it. Donnachloe
beauty cellulite fashion skincare cosmetics diet skin care exercise skin legs women
Beautiful, handcrafted jewelry: Cluny Grey Jewelry