- Look at where the skirt stops at a most unbecoming place on her legs causing them to look stumpy instead of curvy.
- Then the dress looks particularly shapeless; even though it seems to have a drawstring, it hangs completely straight.
- This color does nothing for her either. The shoes are okay, but I don't find them flattering either.
- Are your arms completely muscular and toned? With this sleeveless dress they will need to be.
- If you are over 50, this length will look "old-lady" on you unless it happens to be your "g-spot" length (what I call the skirt length that hits at the most flattering place on your legs).
- If you are over 50 avoid wearing a jacket that:
- has too many zippers
- has too many additional details such as the large flaps near the hem
- is super bright neon orange
Above, there is so much wrong with this I hardly know where to begin.
- Remember Ralph on Green Acres? Then you are too old to ever wear over-alls unless you are repairing something.
- Stripes are good; spaghetti straps and cut-out sleeveless tops are not.
- Leather baseball cap? Just say no.
- They may look cute on Miley, but if you're over 50, be careful about wearing gold shoes with casual wear.
Alessandro Ambrossio got it right. Everything works here.
If you're over 50?
Let the hem down, and unless you are extremely graceful and have never taken a fall in your life, get shorter heels. Otherwise, perfection.
Oh, but avoid the long single braid.